- DELIVERY POLICY -
1. All deliveries are only within Malaysia. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate. (NO P.O. Box or International addresses.)
2. If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
3. If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, Please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
4. If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
5. We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
6. We deliver each order to one delivery address within Malaysia.
STRICTLY NO REFUND after Delivery/shipping & handling charges.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service; To provide the Service on our behalf; To perform Service-related services; or To assist us in analysing how our Service is used. We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.